Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road,
The Chief Functionary,
Jan Vikas Society
ASHRAM CAMPUS, PALDA POST BOX NO.103, INDORE, Madhya Pradesh, Indore, 452001
Subject: Renewal of Registration under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act,
Registration Number :063300101
Nature : Educational,Social
- The association shall receive foreign contribution only in its designated/exclusive bank account
0442053000000004 in South India Bank Ltd., OPP MANGAL MARILAND GARDENS, SCHEME NO
54 VIJAYNAGAR, INDORE, Madhya Pradesh, Indore, 452010 as mentioned in its application for
online application for grant of renewal of registration.
- In terms of section 18 of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 read with Rules 17 of the
Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Rules, 2011, as amended from time to time, you are advised to
furnish intimations online within the prescribed time to the Central Government of the amounts of each
foreign contribution received by you, the source and the manner in which the foreign contribution was
utilised, as per the provisions of the Act and the Rules. An association is required to furnish the return
even when the particulars are ‘NIL’. The FC-4 form is required to be submitted online on this Ministry’s
website http://fcraonline.nic. The Bank Account mentioned in your application should be used for
receiving foreign contribution and no other amount should be credited to this account. The Association
should immediately intimate online, within 15 days, in Form FC-6 to this Ministry regarding any change in the name of the Association, aims and objects, its address and Bank/Bank Account.
- The association cannot bring out any publication (registered under PRB Act, 1867) or act as
correspondent, columnist, editor, printer or publisher of a registered newspaper or engage in the
production or broadcast of audio news or audio visual news or current affairs programmes through
electronic mode or any other electronic form or any other mode of mass communication at a later stage
thereby attracting provisions of the Section 3(1) (g) and (h) of the FC(R) Act, 2010. In addition to this,
the association is forbidden from getting involved in any activity of political nature.
- You are requested to note the provisions of Section 7 of FC(R) Act, 2010 and Rule 24 of FC(R) Rules,
2011 and ensure that before any funds are passed on to any person/association in India that the
recipient is (i) eligible to accept foreign contribution under the Act, i.e., recipient association is
registered under the Act, or has obtained Prior Permission of the Government under Section 11 of the
Act, and (ii) the person/association is not prohibited under the Act.
- Physical inspection of the activities done by the Association may be carried out at any time by this
- You are requested to familiarize yourself with the provisions of Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act,
2010 and Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Rules, 2011, as amended from time to time, available at
this Ministry’s website https://fcraonline.nic.in/ to ensure strict compliance of the Act/ Rules. Failure to
comply with any of the provisions of said Act/ Rules will make you liable for action under the relevant
provisions of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010.
- This renewed certificate is valid for a period of five years with effect from 01-11-2016.
- The email containing the renewed registration certificate may be sent immediately to the Bank
- The renewal of registration is subject to compliance of the provisions of Foreign Contribution
(Regulation) Act, 2010/ Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Rules, 2011, as amended from time to time,
by the association and also to the final outcome of enquiry/ case, if any, pending against the
D P Tripathi